Best car audio, Burmester? highly disapointed

Just wanted see if anyone else has listened to Burmester audio in Porsche cars. I recently bought a Porsche Panamera Turbo with Burmester audio. If your read car reviews, everyone talks about how the Burmester in Porsceh is one of the best audio systems available today. Really? I am an audiphile and know what is good an bad. the system is calibrated correctly for volume bass, etc, and has power, which I think should be given. But the midrange and mid-highs suck, very raspy an dull. >8-10K Hz things are better, but common... I am highly disappointed!

The system that I built for my SUV, Harmon-Kardon head unit, Alpine amp and Focal speakers, is in a completely different league compared to the Burmester. What a waste of money and the name.
gago1101
I'd like to find a good head unit for USB or Ipad based ripped CDs with a simple easy to use interface.
I have the standard Bose system in my '15 Audi A8 (no road noise, FYI :) ), and it is really quite good.  By far the best Bose system I've heard.  I had a chance to hear the optional B&O system ($6000?) with the motorized tweeters.  It sounded different, but I'm not sure it was better...definitely more treble.  
Bose and Audi seem to be a good match, in my opinion.
B&O and Audi is a match made in hell. I honestly thought it would be an upgrade, but I was sorely mistaken.
-Absolutely no lower bass.
-Tinny treble.
-Muddy midrange.
I can only listen to the comedy channels. Anything with music makes me pine for a transistor radio from the 60's-like Gidget and Moondoggie.

Yeah, in the Audi the Bose is the way to go. the B&O system has a ton of features but the top end sounds like their headphones, artificially exaggerated details.

I have the 2012 A4 and man, it has way too much road noise. It got much better when I switched tires to Michelin summer tires though.