Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
yes erik i suggest you to spent more time on listen the new timbre of CMR.
you know well that everything is new need time to be metabolized before take a decision.
take care to listen, because i don’t find CMR cooler then MR
about my point of view CMR is more complete cap and smoother than MR that in comparison seems to lesser form the bass to the high
the MR has a loudness presentation, the CMR has all the things at their real place.
the dynamic of CMR is very very greater than MR
sometime the CMR is warmer and with more body than MR
the bass of MR are less dynamic and less articulate, so this sometime you could perceive more bass then CMR but is axactly inverse
the bass of CMR go lower then MR
the high of are smoother then MR but with more mid and body
but i don’t want tell you anymore :)
keep us updated

Eric, I think Audio4pass has it right about CMR. The new CMR and CSA ranges are calmer, in the sense of underlying quiet background, and more natural and unforced timbre and coherence across the entire FR. It takes around 200 hours for break-in.

One of my OEMs who just completed his evaluation of CSA, reported that it is the first metalized polypropylene cap he has experienced with rock stable measured capacitance across the entire break-in cycle. That’s not to say that the sound doesn’t change through break-in, but rather that the copper ends exhibit a stable impedance that is unachievable with standard tin-zinc end sprays.

Thanks for your impressions of the cap.

Dave
ClarityCap OEM Sales

hi dave,
the CMR takes around 200h for break-in and the MR ?
when both (CMR & MR) are broken-in which of the two have more improvement in sound ?
On what model (CMR or MR) the biggest changes appear ?
Hi Dave,

What measurements seem to change with break-in? The Farads seem very stable to me.

Best,

E
By the way, I do hear the more open and more dynamic aspects of the CMR line. I'm also saying that so far it is significantly cooler.

Imaging is not gelling either, but I have been testing asymmetrically so hopefully as they age together this will improve.