Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Eric must not sleep? He's producing new models on a very fast track, I'm very interested in the DIs.
I bet they sound very good. My wife would cry, not laugh, at first sight. No way they could could ever be in our living room. I would love to hear them however. 
Mike,

I believe the PMD line are only going to be sold through authorized dealers like yourself? If you get a pair of these in please let us know as I'll definitely come hear them. As much as I love my DI's I bet these Ulfberhts are better yet......more than $8000 better? It will be interesting to find out. The DI's have set the bar quite high. Let us know if you get any specs on them. They look like they might be about the same size as the DI's. 

The PMD line is confusing. The Ulfberhts are Eric's ultimate speaker yet the PMD Pendragons are priced $8k/pair higher? Maybe the price for the PMD Pendragons are wrong on the site, initially the Ulfberhts were shown as $40k per pair!

Lol grannyring. I like the look of them, but guarantee like your wife, mine wouldn't. Thankfully I have a dedicated music room and aesthetics aren't an issue. 
Bill, (Grannyring),
I agree with your assessment regarding the visual/aesthetic impact of these speakers. My wife and I suspect many women will find them overbearing and physically unattractive. They are not going to be an acceptable addition into most living rooms IMO.

I have a separate listening room in my finished basement but this is not the case for many people. I don’t doubt that these are beautiful sounding speakers, however more attention payed to an elegant and more refined appearance would be well worth the effort. I place higher priority on sound quality than cosmetics, yet I do appreciate attractive visually appealing audio products. 
Charles