Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
By the way, I do hear the more open and more dynamic aspects of the CMR line. I'm also saying that so far it is significantly cooler.

Imaging is not gelling either, but I have been testing asymmetrically so hopefully as they age together this will improve.
It’s been a long while since I personally went through a break-in cycle with MR, but I recall a leading OEM evaluator report that 200 hours was necessary to get to the end of it. With a more revealing cap like CMR, nuances during break-in may be more easily detected and thus appear more dramatic, when in fact they may be subtler. Sorry if that seems mysterious, but just give it time and see.
yes CMR is more revelating cap them MR, but "paradoxically", but with grace and nuance.
Hi everyone,

So I’m pretty much done listening to the CMR’s, and ready to give a verdict in my system. Oddly, I find the case colors of the MR and CMR line exactly opposite of how they sound. the Red CMR sounds cool, while the blue MR sounds warm.

The CMR’s start of WAY cooler sounding than the MR, but also less congested, more effortless. They break in over time and the coolness wears off, but they remain a little too cool for me, and a little disjoint. Maybe this is a matter of my crossover.

I still have a more open, and cooler cap than before. So overall I think this is an improvement. My original impression that the CMR is a cool cap along the lines of the Mundorf Silver/Oil but without the juiciness/color added remains true for me. In any event, I did end up going with a very small Audyn TC bypass cap on the larger CMR cap, which brought back the warmth and also seems to do a good job of better connecting the midrange to the treble.

I like both the MR and CMR more than I like the Mundorf Silver/Oil caps. The MR is naturally warmest, CMR almost as cool as the Mundorf S/O. I still recommend a bypass cap on larger CMR caps.

Best,

E

These are again my better impressions:

Probably no one will interrupt, but I would like to tell you that bypassing a capacitor with a very small value could create a phase-shift that could cause a "fake" warm timbre; This is measured.

My impression on CMR is that it is warmer, full bodied, with a lot of nuance and complete range frequency than MR.
MR is a loudness cap with lesser dynamic range that gives you only the impression of warmth, but in long time listening is excactly the opposite.

i suggest you to do long listening that’s a complete track with MR and than the same track with CMR.

i don’t understand why you listen CMR cooler then MR, probably is your tweeter, i don’t know why.
i have also Mundorf silver/oil and is the cooler of the three.
probably i'm wrong, but i hope someone else who tried CMR respond.
please let us know :)