Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
"Cabling is certainly the most important component in any system"

Disagree strongly:  Cabling is the least important component in any audio system. 

But...that's another thread, isn't it :-)

I had 3.6's.   ...when my wife got sick and passed I needed a present so bought B&W something Diamond ....Thiel's were much better....mistake.
prof...

Cabling may be the least important component in a system for those who don't own Thiels, but since I can speak of a previous disposition concurring with your's, I can tell relate that cables DO make a palpable, tangible difference in a system. 

I remain doubtful of cables costing more than my automobile, but experimenting with good ones such as Transparent, Anticables, Goertz,
etc., at such minor "investment" above Best Buy speaker wires, earns more reward than the satisfaction one may obtain from eschewing the sonic benefits of spending a little more on cabling. 

Thiels require good everything as they are utterly unsympathetic to poor sources. Would I spend $10k on speaker cables?  Hell no - even if I could. On the other hand, the few extra few hundred bucks I've spent to complement my system has been worth it. 

In closing, Thiel Reveals!