Shunyata, Kimber or Nordost?

Since I will not be able to audtition, I am reaching out to the AudiogoN community.

I have Classé Omega Monoblocks & The Omega Preamp, Audiomeca Mephisto II.X CD Player and Audiomeca Romance turntable.  MBL 101D speakers.

Deciding between Shunyata Cirrus, Kimber Kable Monocle XL or Nordost SPM...thoughts?

Thanks.

1985tqc
I would use solid core cables, especially if its copper. AQ, JPS, Furutech and Tara would be good choices. If you want buy something from the brands you list, The Kimber 3033 or 3055, are much better than the monocle.

Nice system- 1985tqc

where do you live?  Owning Classe' gear, I can tell you that, Transparent Audio cabling is a sonic match. I would be remiss if I did not advise.

Keep me posted on your "cable" journey. This is the most important part of any system.  Happy Listening!

Do you have the opportunity to audition?  I think the Nordost and Kimber have very different sonic profiles, the Kimbers being on the warm side.  I also owned the Kimber hybrid 3035 for a while. I agree with the above comment that it is better, more revealing but still on the musical side.

Not sure about the other 2 as I have not heard them in my system but would be curious to hear.
I use all Shunyata cords in my system and am very happy.  When I was using a Classe model 15 amplifier, I used a Shunyata Copperhead pc and it sounded wonderful.
"Nordost SPM"

At least consider their latest iteration. SPM is a 15-20 year old model.

The Heimdall II is starting point for their latest design. You have top gear. I wouldn't consider less than Frey/Tyr II.