Jeff Rowland to what?

I currently own a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier. I'm curious as to what amplifiers I should listen to below 20K, new or used. I'm not unhappy, but I'm curious. The amp will be driving Monitor Audio PL500 II's. The preamp is a Jeff Rowland Corus.

ricred1
Post removed 
If you like the Rowland sound, Pass, BAT or CJ would be good choices. Ayre is a good choice as well, but it sounds different than what you now have. You have to listen to it first. I used to have both the Rowland 12's and 112, and now use 2 Ayre V-5's. Ayre has the best imaging out of any solid state amp I've ever heard. Rowland usually struggles in this area. Dynamic contrast and timing are also the best I've heard from SS. One advantage Rowland has it that its more forgiving. If you like a really laid back sound, you may want to keep your current amp.
jmcgrogan2,
I submit I need as much power as the 625 S2, because my room is 20’ x 26’. I hesitate with Pass because they get so hot and I live in San Antinio, TX. I use my Rowland in my surround sound to drive my front speakers and I don’t want a heater.

sfall,
I love the Rowland sound. I’m just curious if there is something out there that will improve on what I have. Yes, I like a non-fatiguing, laid back sound that still provides detail.
I have the Rowland M312 driving Avalon Indra's w/synergy lli pre amp. I have auditioned in my home the Pass XA100.5's, Bryston 7BSST and Arye MX-R monoblocks. They all are superb amps. There is something special with the M312/Indra combo. The Indra's need a lot of current and perhaps that is why I preferred them over the others. Also do like the fact they run cool and are energy efficient. The Pass amps were small heaters. lol.