Best Electrostatic loudspeaker?

Many of us have found that nothing make the magic happen like a pair of Electrostatics. It's been an evolutionary road for me, starting with various dynamic systems, then ribbon/dynamic hybrids, then full range planar magnetics (Maggies), then Electrostatics. So those of you with experience in Electrostatics, which do you think is (are) the best designed and executed example(s) of the breed?
captain_imho
If you will post me your e-mail address, I will write you with my e-mail address and phone number. I have Ultimate Ones and have tons of info on Soundlab in general. There is an audio group here and together we own six pair of Soundlabs.
I've heard the big Sound Labs. You need a huge room, and even then the imaging is the antithesis of "pinpoint". It's vague and "wispy". Dynamically, they come to life at low volume better than any speaker, but at lifelike playback levels they are DECIDEDLY STRAINED compared to the best ribbons or dynamics in the same price category...AND NOT JUST IN THE BASS.
To Carl_eber: Could you e-mail me which amplifiers you heard the Sound Labs with in your 2-23-00 post? I am a new Sound Lab dealer and am trying to learn which amplifiers work well with Sound Labs and which ones do not, and obviously you heard an amp which did not. The choice of amplifier is crucial with Sound Labs. You would be helping me a great deal by sharing your experience with me. My address is audiokinesis@home.com. Thank you.
Here is my e mail address for responces regarding the soundlab ultimate II speakers. Thanks for your reply in advance. Shane Hofkamp hofkamp585@home.com
Best speakers I have ever heard are the ones I own quad els57s,these are full range and not hybreds like alot of others mentioned,I find site very good and informative as are alot of american sites I have visited,A friend of mine owns the devas these on his system are amazing,call me biased if you will but I am from the home of quads England.