Converting Solid State to Tube Rectification on a Preamp

I am looking to convert my Preamp from a Bridge Rectifier to a Tube Rectifier.  Any members have done or knows how to do this. Your help are much appreciated!

128x128zipost
So, it can be done, the question is why you want to do that!

Well, if it's to me, than perhaps I can assume some degree of masochism as tubes get blown over 10 times faster than diode.

I think the best bridge approach with vacuum tubes can actually be done with 2 triodes as each triode can be represented with equivalent 2 diodes.

czarivey,

Do you think your two triode ideal approach might explain why the manufacturer of my phonostage utilizes two 300b (or two 2a3s) as rectifiers in the power supply section?

Imhififan... the voltage on the secondary power transformer is around say 350v.   As an option on this preamp; Blue circle website do sell a separate power supply, pretty sure it will work with my preamp.  But i do not want to take that route.  

why would i change a solid state rect. to tube??? I am curious to see if a tube rect will outperform a solid states in my preamp.  All members feeback are much appreciated!  
2 triode approach is trivial and similar to semiconductor diode bridge only with vacuum tubes. Each triode is treated as 2 diodes to form that trivial rectifier bridge. 2x 300b or 2A3 is probably as pricey and unwise as having 4 conventional vacuum diodes.
czarivey... so from your experiences, with triode rect., it sounds better than a solid state rectifier?  

I think Viva amps has two 211 or 845 as rectifier.   Talking about blowing crazy money, that is just be-on my league!