Dick's / Dave's picks

Anyone else into this series of Grateful Dead recordings?
If so, please list your fave (s) or collection.
jafant
Just listened to my Charlie Miller remastered 5/9/77 last night great sound and fantastic show. I am sure the official release it outstanding but have not yet heard it.
Wow. Apparently there are many other people who have been enchanted by the abundance of Dead concert recordings. (I knew that.)

Received every Dave's Pick and special edition over the past 2 years, and each one is beautifully designed, packaged, and they all sound great. I love everything about the May 77 "Get Shown the Light" box set and "July 1978: The Complete Recordings". Also really dig both box sets from Spring 1990. Dave's Picks 21 and 22 are also very well done and sound great. What a band, what a continuing adventure.
Where did you get the  Charlie Miller remastered 5/9/77??

BTW, I just checked and the HDCD processing seems to start at some middle point in the Dick's Picks releases, after the 'art" covers, not at the same time.

Plangent is a more recent processing improvement.

If anyone knows for sure, they might add it to the wiki on GD album releases, so as to reach the largest audience.
I didn't subscribe this year because I found the Dave's Picks from prior years to be poorly mastered.  If you compare them to older Dick's Picks it is a big difference.  If someone noticed an improvement in 2017 CDs I'd love to hear that they are doing a better job.