Anyone else try this?

They just used a robot controlled laser to burn out the regrowth of my brain tumor. Held it in the correct position aiming through the small hole they drilled in my skull for 6 hours. I don't know about the sound as I was out at the time.
128x128stanwal
...and medical maladies invade AG....*L*

Y'know, I had myself cloned...thought I could turn the Work over to Him so I could just fool around with what amuses me.

Spend all my time arguing with the SOB...he's got the same idea about me.

The cell co. offered me a new one...surgically implanted, would run on my body heat, always on, always updated....

Woke up in another state.  Surrounded by people I didn't know.  Doing something I'd never done before.  Couldn't leave, would black out if I headed for the fence....

Woke up again back here.  Don't remember how that happened, either....but I had a new cell in my hand and an 'X' on my ass....

Dreams and nightmares become indistinguishable, after awhile...;)
I once had a pituitary tumor inside the base of my skull removed through my nose. I don't think a laser would help.
When I was a kid, I scraped my knee and got a boo boo. Nothing like your experiences. 
Hi guys. I'm 62 yrs. old. Is all this stuff contagious, or just brought on by Dementia and old age.....