White Noise

Can anyone help me eliminate the white noise coming through my front speakers when I use HT bypass mode. I have a Marantz SR 5011 AV receiver running my center and rears speakers. The Marantz is connected to my Jeff Rowland Corus preamp because I want my Jeff Rowland amp to drive my front speakers when watching movies/TV. When I'm listening to music through my 2-channel everything is dead silent. When I'm watching movies or TV and employ the HT bypass I hear a significant amount of white noise coming through my front speakers. Can anyone tell me why and how to eliminate it?
ricred1
I thought I solved my white noise problem,  but I didn't. I changed to separate AV components. I sold the Marantz SR5011. Now I have a Marantz AV 7002 mkII and a ATI 3-channel amp. When using my HT bypass on my Corus preamp, I hear a lot of white noise. It doesn't exist in any other operation, only when I select the bypass input. Please, please someone help. I'm using Audioquest shielded RCA interconnect cables. Will balanced cables help? HELP!
Post removed 
Thanks bob_reynolds,

When I initially contacted Jeff Rowland they said the issue was with the noise floor of my Marantz SR5011 AVR. I sold the SR5011 and now have a Marantz 7002 mkII AV preamp and ATI amp. I'm experiencing the same problem and it sounds worst with the separates. I contacted Jeff Rowland again via email and I'm waiting for a response. It seems to me that the Rowland output is to high when HT bypass is selected. I know Jeff Rowland was attending the recent High-end show and someone should contact me in a couple of days. Their customer service has always been great.
Post removed 
I fixed it!
1) I reached out to Marantz today and for the first time they told me to run a wire from the ground on back of the 7002 mk II to a screw on the chassis. That reduced some of the noise.

bob_reynolds,
2) I took your advice...THANKS! I borrowed a balanced cable and reassigned the bypass to a balanced input. DEAD SILENT!