DO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM THAILAND

I admit, I fell for a scammer from Thailand, even though I was warned. It just was that it took forever to sell my Stealth cables at a give away price. These cables are awesome, but evidently not popular in the USA. I refused to send the cables to the buyer because he wanted me to declare the value at $30 USD for custom fees. So he had me direct the shipment to his friend in SoCal. Now, after UPS (and I insured the cables for $4,000 to save on shipping-my fault) delivered the package, the buyer says his friend did not sign and receive the cables! Just be aware A-Gon members, and don't be foolish like me.
128x128talk2me
schubert,

Once again, you are making an erroneous assumption. I am not a peer and never have been. I sell and buy audio equipment strictly on a personal basis for my system.

I agree you observations regarding government.
Sorry for the typo. This should read:

I agree with your observations regarding government.
Had Stealth cables only had buyers in Viet Nam and Thailand i new they were all rip-off artists so i did not sell to them.I dumped all my Stealth rip-off cables at a big loss however i got cables that were much better.Stealth is a high markup big rip-off outfit that has 0 resale in the USA. However there are honest buyers in these countries however i didn't come across any. Good luck live and learn!!
Tammy at A-Gon came through and realized this thief. She is spectacular, and a great credit to this community.
ebm,
Yes the cables are expensive, but are no way a rip-off (we all know the mark up an cables. Like 5000 %?) They produced the deepest sound-stage I personally have heard. I bought Prana Wire Cosmos which added a little more body to my system. These 2 cables destroyed my old Jena Labs 19 cables. Just my opinion.