DO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM THAILAND

I admit, I fell for a scammer from Thailand, even though I was warned. It just was that it took forever to sell my Stealth cables at a give away price. These cables are awesome, but evidently not popular in the USA. I refused to send the cables to the buyer because he wanted me to declare the value at $30 USD for custom fees. So he had me direct the shipment to his friend in SoCal. Now, after UPS (and I insured the cables for $4,000 to save on shipping-my fault) delivered the package, the buyer says his friend did not sign and receive the cables! Just be aware A-Gon members, and don't be foolish like me.
128x128talk2me
Sorry talk2me, the stealth cables ARE a ripoff as far as I'm concerned. I listened to 3 beta pair in my system many years back loaned to me by an audio friend for my thoughts, 5k a pair at the time. Plenty of detail but devoid of any musicality, amusical at the extreme. I was astounded that they cost and sounded the way they did. Each pair I added compounded my impressions.  I seldom have had such a negative visceral reaction to an audio component except in this case, well warranted particularly at the price point this stuff was selling for. But then again maybe not a synergistic match with my system or so I thought, no, same impression in a friends system.  I never got why people liked these cables or the buzz surrounding them at the time and then the justification for their price. The poster child for snake oil. My only reason for posting this most negative impression is the price charged for Stealth cables.
What is ignorant is a person who does not warn or say what happened to them. I have recorded pm's from esteemed A-Gon members who warned about Thailand buyers/sellers. I am a A-Gon member for many years buying and selling. I am not saying anything against the great country of Thailand, just warning members here. AFTW, A-Gon has helped me out.
Tubegrover, all gear is system dependent. The Stealth speaker cables I had were awesome in my system, but I on a personal note, I needed more slam and body. However with my new cables I did sacrifice the deep sound stage. I have a $24,00.00 pre, $36,00.00 speakers, $15,00.00 amp, $10,00.00 Runco, $7500.00 DAC. I and have been in this obsession since 1973, when I decided  in high schaool to spent all my money on a stereo system instead of a muscle car.
talk2me,

The OP is entitled "DO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM THAILAND". And now you claim "I am not saying anything against the great country of Thailand". Does anyone notice the contradiction?