Speaker Cable Suggestions

I would appreciate any suggestions on speaker cable choices.  I will be using the following components:
Krell Chorus 5 channel amp
Krell Foundation processor
Oppo 205 Blue Ray
Sequerra Tuner
B&W 802's & Center Channel
My budget is $1500.00 Max, I am looking at used Kimber, Cardas, Audioquest or the new Silnote Orion-M2 Master
Reference.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
walnut
walnut
@hifiman5,
Paul does not even charge you for the audition. He simply sends the cables to you. If you do not like, all you need to do is pack them up and send back through USPS which might cost you a MAX of $15.
randy-11,

It is hard to get overcharged for silver if you do a comparison of the sellers on Ebay. Compared to the prices charged by the manufacturers of most silver cables, the cost of making your own silver speaker wires is very reasonable.
I tried Clear Day Double shotguns.  Tried to make them work in my system, but they were a little dry and did not have a very expansive stage.  At the time it was with. Elac FS 409s.  I gave them to an office mate who is getting into to audio, and they sound better in his system on his Mark and Daniel speakers.   I now have Proac D48Rs, I should borrow them back and try them again since I am curious about how they would work with those. 
Buy used.  That way you can try them and if they don't work you can turn around and sell them at little or no loss, assuming you stick with brands that have a good following.  It would be helpful to know what you're using now and what areas youre looking to improve upon. 

All that said, a pretty safe bet is a pair of Acoustic Zen Satori or Hologram cables.  Well within your budget used and just great all-around cables that do a whole lot right.  To my ears they walk that line of sounding very musical yet are still very detailed so you don't feel your missing anything, and soundstaging and imaging are very good.  The result is a very organic and natural sounding cable.  Hope this helps and best of luck. 
<<dealer disclaimer>>
Purist Audio Design goes SO well with Krell and B&W.  I also carry Krell, and used to carry B&W for a long, long time.  Purist makes AWESOME sounding cables.  At $1.5k you can jump into some nice stuff...  :-)