Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
I’d make an exception to that. I was a grad student in Madison for 3 years.
Mad-town is so dominated by UW and state government , most of whose workers are ex-Badgers who couldn’t bring themselves to leave, that it’s a great town for kids and a very bad place for adults .Even the "adults"are mostly kids !
 Though St. Paul is the capitol and the U of MN is bigger than UW, the
Twin Cities are big enough to be good for all ages and all kinds . BIG difference .
Guys-
name a few of your local or fave Audio shops in MN and WI.

Happy Listening!
One of my daughters went to the "U" and the other U Dub.  Agree that Madison is a bad place for adults ;-)
@jafant: ultra fidelis in mke.

I split my time between DC and NYC. My favorites in NYC are Rhapsody Audio and In Living Stereo. My favorite in DC is Deja Vu (actually, in Virginia, but not far from downtown). Among the three, Deja Vu wins hands-down for the equipment (some of it is amazing), friendliness, etc.; they also do a good job repairing equipment that they do not manufacture or sell. My least favorite, as many have indicated, is Sound by Singer. In addition, I sometimes try to visit manufacturers when I travel. Especially when dealing with a small company, it pays to be on friendly terms with someone who designs/makes the equipment.
Walked into Fidelis A/V in Nashua NH for the first time a year ago, asking about Pass Labs and speakers. Talked a bit about my going preamp-less experience (DAC into amp) with the sales guy. He went off the rails and proceeded to put me down for this idea and when I asked him to give me good technical reasons he couldn’t, instead acted as if I had no idea about what I was talking about. I walked out. I vividly remember his alligator shoes, which made me think of the old white-belted salesman stereotype from years past. Doubtful I’ll ever go back.