Preamp with Tuner

I was finally able to buy an amplifier (via Audiogon) that I think is worthy of the speakers I picked up on Audiogon a while back. My challenge now is finding a preamp with a built-in tuner. I connected my old integrated Harman Kardon via the preouts to the amp, which was a bad idea as I cannot control the volume. I can't seem to find many preamps with a built in tuner. Folks seem to think I'm crazy to want a tuner, but it's what we do in our house first thing when we wake up, flip the radio on for news/background. The only other feature we utilize is connecting our phones/tablets via blue tooth to stream music that way. 
So far... 
Amp: Emotiva SA-250
Speakers: Silverline Audio Sonatina MkIV

I've been eyeing the Emotiva PT-100, which appears to have everything I'm looking for, but wanted to check with the gurus here about whether there are others I should consider? Like I said, can't seem to find modern preamps with a tuner. 

Thank you! 
2000m2
The Tuner-Preamp was never a wildly popular item. I owned an Adcom GTP 500II which was nice. 

Have you considered a radio streaming app? Then you can use whatever you already have for your digital front end to listen to the radio. 

"Simple Radio", for example, has almost all the FM and AM stations in my local market. YMMV, but there are other apps and options. 
We have a few apps, but hadn't seen that specific one. Thanks for the recommendation, it looks pretty good. 
@2000m2 - If your current HK has pre-outs, then the VC on the HK should control the volume when you have a power amp connected to the pre-outs. Seems to me the HK either does not have pre-outs, or you are connected to the wrong outputs. Are you sure you are not connected to tape monitor outputs?

What model HK do you have? Can you confirm the labeling on the outputs you are using?