Speaker jumpers

I have a pair of 805 Diamonds with the stock jumpers in place.Has anybody replaced these with upgraded jumper wires and got better sound?Do you think it would make a noticeable improvement?Factory jumpers look pretty wimpy for expensive speakers.Thanks!
corvette01
I have the B@W Martrix 800 I replaced all of the stock jumpers (3 sets per speaker)  with High Fidelity level 2 jumpers and improved the sound greatly. Before that i changed the stock jumpers for some older Transparent Ref. XL jumpers and only in the mid and tweeter did i get a small bump improvement. But with the High Fidelity level 2 jumpers it was a very good improvement across the board. Base was tighter mids and highs where much more detail, but relaxed sounding no hard edge.
Room treatments are a big plus too.
enjoy Pete
Yes with good jumpers, no doubt it will.As long it will match your system....
IMO; it's a crap shoot and could be very system and listener dependent.
You have to try it for yourself and determine what sounds best. With that said, the vast majority of the time when I espermiented with different systems and speakers (although I have not listened to the 805 Diamonds)
good quality speaker jumpers won the contest.
Yes, the engineers who designed your expensive speakers don't know how to build jumpers.

The best jumpers are the Mega-Magics from Confirmation Bias Cable Co.