Subwoofer for classical music listener

This is my second post on the subject of subwoofers.
My first post wasn't specific enough.
I listen to classical music 90% of the time.
Are there any classical music listeners out there who have subwoofers?
if there are, could you let me know what you have?
i don't imagine I would need quite as powerful or expensive a sub as those who mainly listen to other types of music, but I may be wrong.

128x128rvpiano
Quested Subwoofers, With the Quested Amplifier that has the Analog Control Domain to intergrate it with your speakers. Its used by many studio and i find it clean and fast.

It has a faster sound than my Seaton Subs. Its more aticulate sounding than the REL Subs.
No DSP are used on these subwoofers its purely Analog. So you don't get a bunch of articfical boosting to give you better specs.

No Boosting or EQ. Its clean and flat down to 15htz
Hi Dragon_vibe,

EQ / DSP in subwoofers is almost mandatory and has more to do with how difficult room integration is, than creating better specs.

I strongly encourage anyone considering a sub to get it with EQ/DSP. Right now the bet models I know of fare in JL audio subs, but they are super pricey, so I roll my own with Hsu and miniDSP.

Best,

E
rvpiano, I have a pair of wx-2's if you want to borrow them.
You can find out what settings you need before ordering the fixed units.
Bob
Oh yes, don't connect the sub without the crossover or you might do some damage. The Vandy sub is set to deal with the attenuated bass signal from the crossover. If you run it directly, it will be getting the full signal and amplifying it accordingly.
B