What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
@astewart8944 - Glad you enjoyed the show and good to know we're in for a good experience. I've been keeping an eye on the setlists from the tour. Seems like it's going to be great one. Our seats aren't great either, but I know U2 has perfected the stadiums show, so I'm not worried about it. One Republic is opening the Louisville show. I'm not a big fan, but my 13 year old son likes them, so I'm happy with the choice of opening act. I'm actually kinda looking forward to seeing a more modern, younger, pop band, just to see how they do it.....
Dr. John/Mercernary/. If you haven't heard this, shame on you. Mostly a collection of Johnny Mercer tunes on the Blue note label.