Albertporter,Tireguy, Sean, MikeLavigne, Ozzy ??

This are the Agoners That I enjoy reading their post, Sean come back I miss those long post, Tireguy make me laugh many times, good Agoners, Mike is full of knowledge and humility Even though his system is one of the best, Albert is always a gentlemen as well, Ozzy very informative as well. I learn a lot from their post.Agoners is there a members here that you guys like to read their post and admire?

128x128jayctoy
@jayctoy I'm still alive :-) Thanks for the recognition.  Truth be told, life just got hectic.  Circa 2007 I sold my business, then entered a period of self-reflection, which set me on a meandering journey.  I moved throughout the country, learning more about myself the the USA at the same than I ever thought I'd know. Then I got married, started a family, started a new business... Every big change I dialed my system back further and further.  I now have a modest rig in our living room, with a fruit snack stuck on the side of our Hsu powered sub, kids make audio an interesting experiment. I've also started an exploration of personal audio, which suits my lifestyle better now, so headphones, DAC's, and USB cables are the flavor of today.  

While I enjoyed the gear, it turns out to me, it really is just about the music, at every leg of the journey I've been on music was a huge part of my life.  I've also grown up a lot since I was originally an active contributor on this site, I was just a teenager when I found Audiogon.  

I will likely step up my home rig when the kids are older, but for now it's Oppo cans, Spotify, and an audioengine dac - which sounds amazing, very similar to my maggie 3.6 system I had over a decade and a half ago!

Cheers friends, music lovers, and audio gear nuts!
Tireguy I am so glad you read this thread.Thank you for updating us, As you know, iam so happy that you settle down to start a family.This hobby is only secondary to our family.Congratulation for having a family...
@tireguy Glad to see you respond and good to hear you are well! And ditch Spotify for Tidal if you can, even on cans there is a big difference. Cheers!
I am a fan of jmcgrogan2 and wolf garcia.   jmcgrogan2 has experience, very level headed and tells it like it is. Wolf Garcia is just hilarious...what a whack!