What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
@jafant 

Hey there 'j'...
So how good is the SQ on it?  

BTW - it's okay to reply to queries and engage in DIALOG!  :-)

the cranberries - "everyone else is doing it, why can't we?"  Been listening to this CD periodically since 1993 and still love it.
ghosthouse-

SQ is very good on the 2017 edition. More clarity, vocals more forward in the new mix.  I will always have a preference for the 1987 CDs.
The 2009 stereo edition is very fine as well. 

There are not any poor Beatles recordings, IMO.

Happy Listening!
jafant -
Thanks for the feedback.
Hmmm...I'm certainly a bit curious about this latest SPLHCB release.  Dunno  though.  I go through periods of heavy listening to the Beatles but it might be years in between...certainly months.  Growing up with them as they were breaking, I guess I don't often feel much of a need to listen now.  I do find your remark about a preference for the '87 CDs interesting.  Need to do some research on the release history.