Has anyone listened to Legacy speakers?

I have seen several ads. and read bits and pieces of info. from Legacy. However, being in the military I haven't had the chance to make it to a show to listen to these speakers. I would like to hear your comments, good or bad. I believe my ears will make the final determination, but are they worth giving a listen? Thanks.
limabean683
I agree with Mikeam on the sound coming out of my Whispers. Its pretty special and I have no desire to upgrade internal wiring or anything else like that. I have also owned Focus and currently own Focus 20/20s which are operating as rears in my setup. The 20/20s offer a fuller sound than the older Focus, but nowhere near the detail, transparency, soundstage and sense of air around the instruments conveyed by the Whispers. The Whispers will reveal upstream problems pretty ruthlessly, but in a clean, highly resolving system, which I've finally pretty much achieved, the sound is tremendous.

The only nit to pick involves the Steridian equalizer, which was/is pretty much of a design nightmare. It has been discontinued in favor of an outsourced, much more expensive equalizer, from my understanding. In addition, the old Tech Support guys(Chris, et al) are gone, as well as Bob Howard, so there's no telling what kind of support is available.(Fortunately, I haven't need any after finally sorting out a Steridian problem a number of months ago.)
fOCUS 20/20'S are the best speakers Ive ever owned. Beat my Martin Logans Ascent i's in almost every area, including most important, musicality and musical enjoyment!
The largest music company in the world ( UMG ) has Legacy speakers in it's show room in NYC ( as of last June ). The questions or issues with the older speakers is a moot point now. If you have the older line there are those here who can help get them to sound best.

The new HD line has set Legacy back on the map again in respects to the demanding change in HD audio and video.

Legacy has changed everything.... it's drivers, cabinet design and internal and external hardware. They even ship you your speakers covered in a black velvet bag.

I am on my 3rd set of Legacy speakers. I can tell you that there is a NEW "house sound". Worth a listen.
I listen to the new Focus HD's and these have to be the best kept secret on the market today! I think they are the best bang for the buck that I have ever seen on the market so far. They just came out with a Focus SE model that is said to be even better!
Legacy took the cabinet design of the new Classic HD and made the Focus SE plus stronger bracing with some wiring and tweaking. More than one customer has suggested that the SE Focus should be the new HD model and drop the box design.