Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I will also add that his innovation has and will continue to  impact the direction of many current and future speaker builders. Innovation is a wonderful thing for us all!
Hi Teajay,
I appreciate your comments regarding the design and concept of the Double Impacts. It didn’t go unnoticed when earlier in this thread you wrote that you prefer them to the Wilson Sasha and your own Lawrence Audio Cello speakers. This admission really does speak volumes.

This has me very curious about the Double Impact SE , same design but utilizing the excellent Scanspeak drivers and upgraded crossover parts. The DI is a very interesting new product that seems  to genuinely compete with speakers in the 20- 30K dollar price range. This is no small feat by any measure.

The icing on the cake is its ability to be successfully driven by a few high quality watts of power. This isn’t an easy task, this represents exceptionally good engineering and execution. Teajay you have own/heard/reviewed many highly regarded High End audio products. You deriving so much satisfaction and listening pleasure with these speakers and a low watt 2A3 (high quality) amplifier is quite significant given your background and deep exposure to many High End brands. This is a entirely different domain from your big Pass Labs amplifier based system. It appears that this current system has taken you to a higher level based on your comments. Fascinating. 
Charles
grannyring,
As a student Tech Hifi was my go to source for audio in mid-70s, only in NJ, Route 4, Johnny Rutan of Audio Connection doing the demos and selling me if I remember correctly ESS, or Ohm speakers, plus, plus, breaking my bank account as well.

As for Eric Alexander I have been a fan of his excellent inexpensive speakers for some years now. I've owned his small single driver monitor as well as the Lore and Mini-Lore. All good for low-power SET or basically any decent amp. I am so happy for Eric's well-deserved breakthrough with the DIs and other new products. Congratulations Eric!!!

Over the course of time I have owned many great speakers, amps and ancillary equipment. Recently I was fortunate to acquire my brother's systems, DeVore 0/96, Harbeth HL5, Leben CS600s as well as some other interesting stuff. Now, l'm thinking I must hear the Double Impacts. And what if I like them better than the 0/96? Is that a real possibility? I thought I was done, the big "monkey coffin" (Dr. Gizmo) is quite excellent, am I back on the merry-go-round? I really believed the quest was over. Now, after reading this thread thoroughly, it dawned on me that it is like the new Wonder Woman movie, when you think you have won, it is not quite over. Or, as Yogi Berra would say, "it's not over till it's over," or something like that. Best all, mikirob 
I upgraded my preamp a few days ago to a BHK Signature. It's the best sounding preamp I've come across, far better than the Simaudio P5 I was using. Through the Double Impacts it has an almost magical ability to make even modest recordings sound excellent. It's a real detail monster, revealing every little nuance in a recording. Surprised that more folks aren't talking about it. Vocals on it have such texture!
Also found out that my Ulfberhts are shipping soon. Moving them will require lots of strong backs.
Mikirob,

It's not over till it's over.

I really love my Di's,they have panel inner detail and delicacy without the panel,they have coaxial and full range driver coherency without the shortcomings and they have speed,dynamics and excellent bass.I no longer need my subs at all.

They are an easy load for about any amp you would want to use.

I had the orangutan about 5 yrs ago,and they are pretty good for a 2 way design but I like my Di's better than any speaker I have ever owned or heard in my 31 yrs in this hobby.

I was pretty skeptical till I got a pair,now I want a 2nd set for my 2nd system and sale my Zu audio def's 4.

If you get a chance you need to listen to a pair,you may very well like them.

Best of luck to you,

Kenny.