Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
mac:
I'll tell you what... I have gained so much respect for Eric. The first time I called him was an evening. It might have been a weekend even. I don't remember. I expected to leave a message but I wanted to do that so I didn't forget to call during business hours and I would already be in the call back queue. Eric answers the phone and we spoke for a while. I could tell he had a lot going on but he spent the time necessary with me on the phone and never seemed short. Whenever I call he is always in the middle of doing many things. He really does need help and he recently hired an assistant that I have spoken to a few times. Obviously she does not have his knowledge but she is very friendly and extremely willing to help. She seems sharp and I think she will get there knowledge-wise sooner than later.

And, yes, Eric thinks outside the box big time. He came up with a crazy good subwoofer solution for me that I hope he patents.
Jeffrey:
I had not read your previous post about the Ulfberhts. I REALLY want to hear what you think of them. I hope the mini versions sound almost as good.
How long did it take from the time you ordered until they shipped?
Facten, I'm using some vintage Siemens "silver plate"  12au7 tubes, though I've found that Telefunken tubes sound about as good.

Vitop, I ordered the Ulfberhts about 2 weeks ago, and they are shipping in the next day or so. Usually takes a week to get here. The hard part will be uncrating and moving them.
Thanks Jeffrey. I am guessing mine might take longer but 2 weeks to make them is really very reasonable. I will be looking forward to your impressions.
If you have trouble uncrating them Jeffrey let me know and I'll be right over to help.......uncrate them into my truck, that is ;) Seriously though, it shouldn't be too bad. I got the Legacy Focus SE's in place by myself and they weigh as much as the Ulfberhts. I used a hand cart to get the boxed speakers into my room, which included slowly sliding them down a set of stairs, unboxed them laying on their sides, slid them out and stood them up. Where there's a will there's a way and hearing the Ulfberhts would create a lot of will! I'm very much looking forward to your impressions. I think you're in for a real treat, my friend.