What are the top 3 USB cables being used today in reference systems?

I am looking for a highly rated USB cable that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Is there such a cable?
128x128glory
There are some uber expensive USB cables, but I've seen the following USB in some high-end systems: Audioquest diamond, Wireworld Platinum,  and Curious USB cables.

The list provided by ricred1 is pretty accurate although there are some others, such as the Totaldac USB cable/filter that have their followers. I own both the Curious Cable and the Totaldac USB cable/filter and I prefer the Totaldac.
BTW, regarding "heads and shoulders above the rest," the sound of these cables is system and user dependent. Also, there are many methods of getting your digital music to your DAC and there isn’t even universal agreement on the best way to accomplish that. Throw in add-ons such as the various in-line reclockers and linear power supplies and you are left with a basic crapshoot. You really need to listen for yourself.
LightSpeed 10G  usb is my favorite $999
Audioquest carbon and Supra usb cables are inexpensive yet very good
Alan
Review of Nordost Valhalla USB here, which is a rave ($3499)

Synergistc Research Galileo UEF USB also worth considering ($2995)
http://www.synergisticresearch.com/cables/galileo/galileodigital/digital/

I dont current use this cable in my system but have found improvements from changing out this cable in my old setup