What are the top 3 USB cables being used today in reference systems?

I am looking for a highly rated USB cable that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Is there such a cable?
128x128glory
Personally I feel if you have your spend over a $1000on a digital cable 
something is seriously wrong  in the design of your dac. 
The P.S audio direct stream dac minimizes the added benefit  of  spending to 
much on a USB cable. I have a AQ a Diamond  USB cable very good 
yes you can get a little better  but at what cost 2-3% for another $1500 ?
put a synergistic black fuse in there ,treat all connections with Stabilant -22 
and these improvements are much more cost effective .
WyWires recently came out with a Diamond series USB cable - their reference line. For years, their Platinum was considered reference level, so I'd imagine the diamond series to be a significant step up.  I've heard the Platinum in my system and was very dynamic and transparent.  An excellent performer.
Had the SR $2K USB and my now Inex USB easily was a better USB cable that both my friend and I sold the SR and bought the Inex.

Nordost knows how to raise the $$$ line 3 fold 😧
IMO, one of the most important  parameters of a good USB cable is to have the data lines separated from the 5v power line. The ones I’ve had with separation always sounded better than those that did not.

That being said, I’ve had a $1k+ SR Active SE, a Curious, and a Supra, but my fave has been an Audience AU24SE, and a Verastarr Nemesis, with a slight nod going to the Nemesis.