Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
When you look at the insides of the "cans", it all makes sense. JS kinda looks like a mad scientist so its only proper that his designs kinda resemble the speaker equivalent of Frankenstein.    To top it all off he found a way to be able to use whatever he chooses that works and not have to worry about appearances.  Pure genius!  :^)
Bondman,

I would not expect partial obstruction above the driver to be an issue in practice given that the driver does not produce the higher frequencies ie the more directional ones that can be more easily absorbed, reflected or diffused.
HeHeHe.....

I think there's some strange things in the Brooklyn water....

Here is how the smallest units look like on the inside.

(For peace on earth I'm only showing the front)

As for tweeter, there's nothing like it shipped from Ohm.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147883144@N08/shares/P9W217

Now I'm going out to do some work on the beasts......🇸🇪
Mapman....

You've been drinking the Orange Fanta again lol

Believe me there was nothing cute or special under there.
But it was the reason for me to start the Beasts so I'm happy about that, and I'm past the pissed off space I was in a few years ago.
The tweeter allowed the frequency extension beyond what the paper
tweeter could possibly touch especially at high output levels.

Its like being in Vietnam buying a "can" of something, you take it home and you don't know if you got goat balls or papaya pigs feat jello......it's an adventure😎🇸🇪