Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
Come on koestner.  Isn't your system "organic" enough to need its chakras healed?
Koestler was the Author of Darkness at Noon (German: Sonnenfinsternis) is a novel by Hungarian-born British novelist Arthur Koestler, first published in 1940. His best known work, it is the tale of Rubashov, an Old Bolshevik who is arrested, imprisoned, and tried for treason against the government that he had helped to create. Anyone not see the irony?
When I added crystals to my system, I totally noticed that its energy senators aligned (I am talking instantly here, man), and everything sounded so amazing and rad in tune with my energy centers, too. Crystals are right on with me...totally, really.  
bojack
When I added crystals to my system, I totally noticed that its energy senators aligned (I am talking instantly here, man), and everything sounded so amazing and rad in tune with my energy centers, too. Crystals are right on with me...totally, really.

What about the energy congressmen?

Randy - I have no problem with your scepticism. I seek not to change your mind. But passing judgement on everyone's education was a bit much. As was the (not your) comment about God, suggesting that all beliefs are equal.

I probably won't even mess with crystals.. I'm too busy and highly sceptical..

But I keep an open mind only because I've been sceptical in the past and have changed my mind after experimentation and research. I have learned from my past experience..