Boise, Idaho

Hey, just trolling for other audio addicts in the area. I'm primarily vinyl based. Get togethers would be great.
lugnut
I'm interested in joining, I'm moving to Boise in June.  I'd love to meet some other audiophiles, I've been up in Moscow for the last three years. Haven't met to many audiophiles up here. Is there someone I can contact.
Howdy - as a new club member, I can tell you the entry process is like dating the daughter in Meet the Parents.

But seriously folks: dm me for vague deets. Kind of a secret society. The vetting process is real.
Wow! I have been in the Boise area and into audio since the mid eighties! Currently living over by the Boise river off of Riverside dr. Great to know there is a club! So how do I get in to the group? Kinda sounds like Fight Club! Lol! ;)
Guess this group isn't really active! I started a group on Facebook called "north west audiophiles marketplace" hoping to meat others in the north west to listen, buy, sale, trade, and discuss equipment! I usually have pretty cool stuff to check out or trade and it's so hard in the Boise Idah area to find people with equipment I want to try! I usually have to purchase the gear and pay enormous shipping sight unseen! I'm Willing to drive anyware in the NW to check stuff out or purchase! Hoping to make it easier to get my hands on gear! Check out the group! 

North west audiophiles marketplace - it's on Facebook 
It's not on facebook. Just searched. And I know facebook. You titled it something else or it's offline, etc.