Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Hey Jerry I'm all jacked up on Norco's, but you got sum ting better,
 a substance of such powers that you can turn water to Kool Aid
 the loin of Venus, so smooth you can roll pasta to perfection. On her
.........loin lol

I better stop before I dig a very deep hole.......🇸🇪

It's 5:45am and I have a Bosch binge hangover. Amazon do have some killer original programming. 
So Im sitting there watching the plot unfold in Bosch's house.
Some tuneful music is perking up my ears, a slow pan over the
classic stereo with an old pioneer receiver, a tuntable and to my
surprise a pair of Ohm2 (I think). If you want to see it, check out
First season episode 3...

Have a great one..........🇸🇪

Well, The sound cylinders are at last here and I though I would share my experience with you guys.
As some of you had mentioned, these speakers are indeed power hungry. I am cranking the Arcam receiver to about 60% volume to get good dynamic sound out of them for music and with movies I usually have to go to 65% volume to really get them singing. During explosion scenes my receiver clipped a few times but these speakers are definitely able to handle loud explosions.
Overall, I have to say the speakers are an absolute keeper. I have to agree with your findings about the sound stage, the sound presentation and best of all the fact that you can have them blasting for hours without getting ear fatigue and headache. I can’t say, I could do that with any of my other speakers. They are not the most handsome speakers out there but for the money they sound extremely pleasant. They are probably not for super analytical listeners who are looking for the slightest or the most minute details.
I ordered a pair of mono block Ncore 500 Class D amps to really give the Ohms some juice (Nord one SE up). I will give you guys more feedback when the new amp is added to the system.
Thanks again for all your feedback.
BE careful. The Ohm Walshes in particular tend to be pretty robust in my experience but amp clipping puts any speaker at risk of being damaged. I’d go easy until the new amps arrive.   I predict the new amps and OHMs may just blow you away (in a good way that is).