Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

Jeffrey:

Your contributions to this site are the reason why the free Internet works. By contrast, the self-serving "experts" that hang out on other sites confuse the issues and make it more difficult for potential buyers to make the right decision. One honest buyer is worth more than all of the speaker "experts" combined. To paraphrase Samuel Clemens "if "expert" posters keep shedding darkness on the issue, soon we'll know nothing at all..."

Am wondering about the "elephant in the room" meaning, the cabinet size and design. Does this work for your room? The DIs I have are large enough to make a statement in a very large living room. Wonder if a cabinet this size would overwhelm and, as well, be overly minimalist in design.

Weigh in, fellow Tekton owners.

Craig

David, I picked the BHK's over the Carvers for now, but I will swap the Carvers back in after a while just to compare a pure-tube amp over the solid-states. The BHK's offer lots of dynamics and speed, which suits the Ulf's just fine. Both are fine amps, and I could be happy with either one.

Craig my listening room is fairly large, with 10 foot ceilings. It works okay for me, but in a smaller room the Ulf's huge size could easily overwhelm you. My listening chair is 10 feet from the speakers, and some recordings sound like they are right on top of me. I don't mind this, but in a smaller space it would be too much. If Eric comes out with the mini version of the Ulf's, that would be a better bet for most folks.
You're going the opposite route that I am, Jeffrey. I'm driving my DI's with the one watt LTA MZ2 and I'm still amazed by the sound I'm getting. The BK's with the Ulfberhts could bring the house down! No wonder the drum shots startled you out of your seat. I'll probably add an amp to my system down the road but just a small SET amp or vintage tube amp. For a crazy dynamic system I'll move the DI's to my SS theater system to rock out to. I'd recommend that you try a small tube amp with your Ulfberhts but from the sounds of it you're good. Realistic piano.....doesn't get much better than that. 
We were able to identify the makes of the pianos being used just by their tone on the Ulf's.
@333jeffery,
Seriously? A bit too much for any loudspeaker to reveal, unless you already know which one was used in that recording. Are you saying that just by playing any musical recording you would be able to figure out the make of the piano in that song? I am finding that a bit hard to digest. Maybe I did not correctly interpret what you are trying to say. Can you elaborate?