Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
I’m the complete opposite. I need to know. I MUST know! Yeah, baby! There's a supermassive black hole smack dab in the middle of our galaxy with a mass of several billion Suns. And you're not curious why? 

As far as the Quantum Purifier, the speculation on another forum is that the resistor is an ordinary resistor, but not the crucial part. It is the material around it, and it's configuration, that is the "quantum" bit.

a25105
Geoffkait,

You have the right to do what you want in life and I respect that. Please update us here if you ever find the answer. For me, I will continue to enjoy my music that brings me joy and happiness. Life is just too short.

Allan

That's mighty decent of you, Allan. Enjoy the music. Sorry for the interruption.

@geoffkait   

Why a supermassive black hole in the centre of our galaxy?

Because the supreme creator speaks to us through music! We may be made in the creators image but the galaxy is made in the image of a giant turntable with a black hole at the center and Earth being in the grooviest place.

shadorne
@geoffkait

Why a supermassive black hole in the centre of our galaxy?

Because the supreme creator speaks to us through music! We may be made in the creators image but the galaxy is made in the image of a giant turntable with a black hole at the center and Earth being in the grooviest place.

>>>>>Whoa! What!! Steve Jobs speaks to us through music on the iPad? Get outta here!