Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Jeffrey -

So other than the bass (more and better), midrange and treble (more detailed) all sounding better than the DI, I guess there is not much to talk about :-)

Seriously though, can you go into the "forward" nature of the Ulf. I can take that to be either a positive or a negative. The DI is also pretty forward, so do you mean the Ulf is too forward? Or maybe describe forward in what way?

Thanks.
Jeffrey,

thanks for the update and please keep them coming. The Ulfberhts must be amazing to better the DI's in bass and detail. I'm not surprised they do as Eric went all out with his best design utilizing the best possible components to create the sound he was after. I believe proper room treatment is essential for the best sound with any speaker but even more so with the likes of the DI and Ulfberhts as they produce prodigious amounts of sound. Adding floor to ceiling 2'x2' bass traps in each corner with quadratic diffusers on side and back walls and ceiling really make my DI's sing in my relatively small room with less than 8' ceilings. The Ulfberhts would probably be too tall in my vertically challenged room but the mini Ulfberhts might work.......they fit my budget better too :) I hope to hear the Ulfberhts someday though, I bet they are amazing. I'd really like to hear them with a small SET amp........you get your Ulfberhts yet Teajay? 
Craig, the Ulf's have superior dynamic headroom compared to the DI's. I tested this by playing pipe organ recordings at near-deafening levels. No stress/breaking-up of the music whatsoever. My dad played his piano recordings at thunderous levels, and the Ulf's maintained proper tone all the way. Keep in mind that this is with big amplifiers, The Ulf's happily consumed all the power I could give them.
Vitop, the Ulf's are more "in your face" than the DI's. This is gradually softening, but I know some folks don't like this characteristic in speakers. Just something to keep in mind. In my listening room, the DI's sounded recessed by comparison.
Mac, my listening room is acoustically dead. Lots of padded furniture and thick carpet that soaks up sound. Still, the Ulf's can fill it with sound at reasonable listening levels.
@333jeffery: When you say 'forward' do you mean closer to the stage? And when you say 'more in your face,' are you describing the same as being 'forward' or something else? Thanks. - David.
David:

I am having the same issue I am struggling to visualize (audiolize? :-)
what Jeffrey is trying to explain. I was taking forward to mean bright? kind of like a B&W, but still not sure.