Peachtree Audio 2.0

I've been listening to my Canadian made Peachtree Audio nova150 over the past few weeks and just can't believe how good it sounds for the money. So I wondered who else might have stumbled across this Canadian made wonder and have an opinion.  What do you think?

http://www.peachtreeaudio.com/
128x128dalemack
Same here, I've had the Nova pre for about 5 years and it has been flawless. Actually, getting the new Nova and using it as a preamp is not a bad idea. The used Grand Pres are still quite expensive. 
I've been running the 220 amp and novaPre duo for three years, using my iMac as the source via USB.  I'm using them to run a nearfield miniMaggie setup with an REL t5 to round things out.  I love it.  Had an early issue with the USB circuit on the novaPre, but PT fixed it very promptly.  I've found PT's customer service to be exemplary.  (I sent them multiple emails regarding advice on cables, interconnects, power conditioning, power cords, etc. and they were always helpful). I haven't had any crackling issues.

I just took advantage of their trade-in promo towards a new nova300.  Even with depreciation, total outlay is still 1500 less than the Grand Integrated, and should (I hope) sound better (according to reviews).  

I'm a huge Peachtree Audio fan. Their DeepBlue 2 redefines what bluetooth can do. Simply the best of it's kind, and a bargain under $400. I also own the SonaDac, which is essentially the Nova 150 without the power amp. Beautiful design, superb build quality, amazing sound. Too bad PA decided to discontinue it (supplier costs and more demand for the Nova 150) because it stands on a level of its own, regardless of price. Customer support at PA is first class, too. They are great folks who care about their products and customer satisfaction.
I have had a Peachtree Nova  150 ( has the latest software update )for about 7 months with Kef LS 50 that I used in my 2ndry desk top  system loved the combination , a month ago I decide that I needed less cluster on my desk so purchased the new Kef LS 50W powered speakers. So I have the LS50 and the Peachtree on sale except have been too lazy to put it on sale on Audiogon
Let me know when you end up selling the Peachtree, shah. I've been browsing all over for a used one, preferably in the gloss ebony mocha. 
I own a Peachtree Decco65 and I've loved it for a few years now. Unfortunately there is an issue with it where the speakers are muted because it thinks there's headphones plugged in. I figure I could just use this as my excuse to upgrade.