Avalon Time vs Avalon ISIS ?

About 20K difference , which would you go for ?
hugos7

Hello hugos7 and siddh.

Thought I would share my experience with you. This coming Oct. will be 2 years for me with the Isis.  *WOW*    I also had the Eidolon Diamonds for a little over 10 yrs.  Like siddh I thought my room wouldn't be able to handle the Isis and would have bass issues.  Surprisingly the Isis is more controlled, tighter, and more defined in the bass than the ED.  When it's called for in the content the larger woofers of the Isis just supply that extra low extension and weight.  This added low extension pays off big time on large orchestral works in the way of the soundstage &  sound-space. The hall dimensions just sound so much larger and images within in the soundstage have more room to breathe within the space.  

Also, a big congrats to siddh on his Times!!! 

hugos7  Avalon Time vs Avalon ISIS ?

About 20K difference , which would you go for ?

Some Avalon speaker have very hard to drive impedance/phase angle loads, (good to see the graphs on these)
Then it will depend what amp you have, to look at those loads to see if it will work out.

Cheers George 
This was another concern for me when going from the ED to the Isis. The Isis turned out to be an easier load for my Bat Rex amps than the Eidolon Diamond. 
Post removed 
Hi trcnrtmsncom,

Thanks for the congratulations.  I am very impressed with the Times. Never having heard the Isis, but having read the numerous reviews/owner feedback, I would very much want to experience  these speakers.  A fellow audio-guy and long time Avalon owner felt certain the Isis would overwhelm my limited space.  The Time required lengthy placement experimentation and room treatment to tame the lower end...dissimilar to the Diamonds, which integrated more easily.  
The mid-range, upper frequency, bottom end slam, and soundstage are degrees better than Diamonds.  I can only imagine what the advanced technology and larger drivers of the Isis bring to the reproduction.