Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I can see where the username of Tekton could raise some suspicion. However the last thing this thread needs is a shill at this juncture given the multitude of positive responses from very happy owners. What could a shill add at this stage of this thread? Seems like tardy timing IMO. 
There are enough credible audiogon members participating here and I feel very comfortable with the many High endorsements written here. I believe it’s all legitimate and sincere.
Charles
Soundernm,

If it's on the internet it must be true :)

I can tell you without hesitation that the majority of those posting about their Tekton experience here are for real......including me! I've had two members from the site come over to hear the DI's and it was fun seeing the expression on their faces upon hearing them. Probably the same look I had upon first hearing them.....how can they sound this good? It would be a shame allowing one poster you don't feel comfortable about to sway your decision in light of the many positive reviews, including those of a known professional reviewer and an audio dealer......but then maybe you're a shill ;) 
With all the exposure here with Tekton, has anyone heard their Impact Monitor? I miss the air and extension my old Tonians had with their ribbon tweeter. Any comments would be appreciated.

All the best,
Nonoise

Now I'm a believer too...

On the advice of the above posters decided to try Herbie's Threaded Stud Gliders and damned if they don't work.

Installation showed me that the DIs can become very dusty in a month and that the pointy feet don't work at all on a hard wood tile surface. The gliders are a much better way to level and secure the speaker and, especially, to make fine spacing adjustments afterwards. Went with the inch and a half thread in order to raise the speaker just a little and found the tightening nuts essential to get a nice stable result.

Immediately tried out known bass examples to see if there was any change -- like to use Flight of the Cosmic Hippo (Fleck) and Tarnation (Thile and Meyer). The bass was less ringing and more realistic. Interestingly, it was possible to turn the volume up a  little with this added tautness in place. Then tried Mahler's 6th with its opening double bass punctuations. Here too, the bass lines were better separated and more realistic.

SO thanks to those above who put me onto these gliders; your knowledge and information is one of the ways that these threads work. Haven't found this kind of low cost improvement since I discovered Blue Jeans Cable and their Belden 1800f cable a number of years ago.

BTW, took the precaution of getting some replacement speakers for the DIs (I blow woofers and tweeters every now and then...) and they came this week. Uniformly high quality speakers and it is a big plus for me to be able to order replacements on the open market at the most competitive price. Don't let anyone lead you to believe these are "cheap" speakers. If you order a complete set at the best Internet price it will cost you around $1200. A couple of woofers and tweeters are around $200.

@nonoise  

Reach out to @pawsman who had a couple of posts regarding the Impact Monitors on 6/26 (I believe a page or two ago).