WHAT HAS WORKED FOR YOU? ISOLATION PLATFORMS, FOOTERS, ETC. for a DAC?

What is reasonable to expect in SQ gain with respect to a DAC, since there are no actively moving parts?

Footers only? Platforms only? Or is a combination of both best?

Keeping this open ended (as well as budget wise) to see what Audiogon Members recommend and advise.

However, thoughts on Gains v.s. Spend with the specific products you are recommending are welcome and will be very helpful.

The only footers I have used in the past are those from Herbie's Audio Lab.  I have used two different 'audio' racks (which have been dismantled) and I am using their shelves as isolation platforms for my speakers and other components (but not the DACs).

The DACs in use are a Schiit Yggdrasil and an Exogal Comet Plus. The stock rubber footers with the Yggdrasil are as basic as they come; The Comet has an acrylic plate with rounded metal screws.

THANK YOU!
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
https://www.anvilturntables.com/turntable
My footers are very effective isolators, fully adjustable and unique. They never promote a lean hard sound, and tend to add fullness weight and clarity. 
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts on the subject and your recommendations.

I’m still looking at options. Some that I believe have not been mentioned in this thread are:

- DH Cones/Golden Sound
- Daedalus
- IsoAcoustics
- Synergistic Research MiGs
- EdenSound (thanks, @lowrider57)
- Symposium
- Gregitek
- Alto-Extremo

Any experience with the above products, and if so, your impressions / recommendations?

@13blm: Thank you. I did come across the Anvil footers and they are on the list!
@firedrums   I have recommended Star Sound Technologies for speaker isolation...and had forgotten about their platforms for components. Thanks for the reminder!