Most Beautiful Receiver / Integrated - Ever was... ?

Time for what I hope is another fun thread. Please include links if you can.

I'm curious to everyone what you think the hottest/sexiest most interesting integrated or receiver ever was. For me, brands like these would probably be in the running:

• Carver
  • Kyocera
  • Tandberg
  • Revox (old)

It didn't have to work, or sound good. Just had to do it for you in the looks department.
erik_squires
I personally love the Sansui 9090DB, to me it just looks perfect and seems to everything just right. 
The fit and finish is first rate..timeless. 

I of course also love the Pioneer SX1250.

As for integrated, the McIntosh MA6100 is just about perfect.

N. 
almarg,

The proper term to describe Sparton = Sparks Withington is not contraction but portmanteau, the most recognizable of which is the term spork, for spoon/fork. Sorry. Can’t help myself.
Milty1966, thanks for your comment, with which I agree (although the distinction between a contraction and a portmanteau can sometimes be a bit blurry). And in fact I was thinking about that very question when I submitted my post, but I chose to use the term contraction because it is more widely recognizable.

I'll mention also that one reason I made that comment was to emphasize that the name is spelled differently than the word "spartan," which was the spelling that had been used in some of the other posts. 

Best regards,
-- Al