6sn7 tubes for Atma Sphere amp

I will have the S30 in my systrem this week and would like to know what 6sn7 tubes are being used by AP owners.

Change out all 6?

I have had in my AN 300B amp the TS RP and Sylvania W Metal. The TS was the better of the two.
128x128glory
I would say change out all 6. Compared to the new production (affordable) Russian and Chinese tubes, the old tubes and Shuguang tubes sound more 3D and less glarey. The stock tubes should sound very nice, but specialized tubes should adda lot of depth to the soundstage, and a more natural timbral balance. I didn't find any one tube position that didn't affect the sound, be it gain stage, CCS, or driver. You could argue that some affect it more than others, but it's hard to tell. If I had to say, I'd say the CCS tube has the least impact, but it does have noticeable impact. Or I'm delusional.
Does anyone know the respective 6sn7 tube cascode function relative to their positions for the MA-1 Mk 3.3 amps?
Congrats from me too...belated. The Atma amps are great and rise to the occasion. Some tweaking helps.
.Contrary to preconceptions that the input tubes are all that matter I changed all the output tubes to rca nos. 28 tubes in my ma1. Very good investment. While changing driver tubes has been so-so. But then i started from nos sylvania to begin with.