Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Wow Jeffrey, that is awesome. I really liked the DI's so I can't wait to get mine. As a matter of fact, I think you should send me yours so I can confirm your findings :-)
@333jeffery Wonderful. Did you synchronize to the Fourth of July fireworks? 
Yep, I got grills with them. I don't think Eric likes to make grills, as they usually take months to show up. I need them to keep my cat's fur off the drivers. Dusting these monsters would be a chore!
As for fireworks, I was playing John Wick through my Enzo's awhile back, and it sounded like I had a running gun-battle going on in my house. Surprised my neighbors didn't call the police.
Mac and Jeffery:
My natural Cavalier Spaniels like nothing so much as to raise a leg on a speaker; BUT, what they really prefer are subs. Have got a 15" Hsu Research sub at the other place that has a multi-decorated, round grill that would not, I suspect, pass a health test.
SO, I need the grills and, in any case, prefer that look over a large number of speakers -- no matter how impressive they might appear. Keep us apprised, Jeffery of the ULFs development as a number of us are interested.
Yikes Craig! Thankfully my pit doesn't even notice my speakers or ever raise a leg in the house....but I can certainly see your need for grills now. Maybe a properly timed canon shot from the 1812 overture when your four legged friends raised their legs would scare the p*$$ out of them and save your subs from such humiliation :) In all seriousness, while I personally prefer speakers sans grills, I can appreciate the cleaner look with them. 

Yes Jeffery, keep us posted on the Ulfberhts development. Now that they've broken in more how do the DI's and Ulfberhts compare?