Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
To all that own the LTA Micro-ZOTL

Mike Kay (Audio Archon) who is a dealer for both LTA and Tekton has just added to his stable of wonderful lines the gear the preamp of David Berning.  Mr. Berning shared with Mike that you can safely replace the pair of 12AT7's in the Micro-ZOTL with 12AU7's, which have less gain, but can offer wonderful sound changes with different brands of NOS tubes.  Mike is finding that if you want to add both color and image density, without losing any dynamics/speed/transparency the change to the 12AU7's just might be what you might be after in your system.  I have not had a chance to experiment yet, but I trust Mike's ears and am looking forward to try out my numerous NOS tubes to see what I can get in my system this weekend. 

lpetiring:

No, because the 901s were always on elevated stands, they avoided the dreaded canine addition.

On the other hand, have a pair of Maggies that were liberally anointed and they come with a can of Resolve liquid and a hand brush. After multiple treatments, they should be like new (LOL).

Seriously, as a lifelong audiophile, equipment that enters never leaves. Once a piece is drawn into the black hole, the only movement is to the other side of the hole -- the Goodwill...

Teajay,
          Can't wait to hear your field report on the 12au7. Which is your fav?
Bob
Post removed 
Very interesting thread! I too am a Tekton owner having bought Eric's Sigma OB's 9 mos. ago based almost entirely on Steve Guttenberg's review. I have consistently found his reviews to coincide closely with my experiences but buying any speakers without listening to them was out of character for me. I was pleasantly reassured when I received them and they performed just as Steve had described. 

I had spent most of the last 15 yrs with Apogee Duetta Signatures (bipolar panel speakers for those not familiar).- dbx BX1 amp - CX1 preamp - Hsu Research subs and 2 different but similar dedicated listening rooms. Base panels on the Apogees required replacement about 10 yrs in and tensioning was a bit of a pain but I thoroughly enjoyed this system with very little alteration and loved the openess of the bipolars. 

Before I moved from CA to CO in '13 I sold the Apogees, took the Hsu subs and have made do with B&W monitors and the subs for a couple of years, but I missed the bipolar sound! My search led to great reviews of Eric's Pendragons et al...then the Guttenberg review of Eric's Sigmas and his killer sale price of $1700 for the pair! That did it and I have to say I have the best sound I have ever enjoyed! Eric Alexander, thank you! ....but now the DI and these new ULF's! I can sense you're going to be into me for quite a stack before you're done with me! ;-)  I'm looking forward to hearing more!