Upgrade Quandary: Ref 75SE vs Ref 150 (non SE)

I have a ARC Ref 75 (non SE). I’m trying to decide whether to upgrade it to the 75SE through ARC or sell it here and buy an ARC 150 (non SE). For the sake of this debate, let’s assume costs are equal (I know they are not).
Here’s what I’m after
1) More control in the bass
2) More control in upper midrange (same as bass note above)
3) Not deviate too far from the other elements of sound I have.

Room: 21deep x14wide x10high
Dedicated audio

Gear:
Wilson Audio Sasha (1)
Lumin T1 source
ARC Ref 3 pre
ARC Ref 75
Transparent Ultra g5 balanced ICs and speaker cables.
Bass traps in 2 front corners, 1st, 2nd reflection diffusers.

Thanks MUCH!
P.S. No I can’t audition either amp. in my system.
P.S.S. I’ve auditioned a couple solid state amps, they don’t do it for me. Much more bass (too much) and complete control was found, but they gave up too much in too many areas, like air around the instruments and voices and bloom that I love about tube power.

Ag insider logo xs@2xjo1mtb
Say one thing, do another, huh?  I just pulled the trigger on a very nice looking ARC Ref 150 (non SE) here.  Price seemed very good.  After I sell my Ref 75 (even below current offering asking prices here), it is going to come out $500-1k less dinero - as apposed to the $2500 to make the 75 a 75SE.  So, I figured I'd jump on this 150.  
I'll post a comparison of the 75 to the 150 in my system if anyone is interested. 
@dev I just bought two sets of the Grand Prix Audio isolation feet.  Second pair under the source Lumin added inner detail I can't un-hear. Just solid improvement all around. 

Thanks again to all for your valuable input.  

Congrats, dollar wise no brainer and your Sasha's will be happy - suppose next move will be SE upgrade :)
@jo1mtb :  Congratulations. Looking forward to hearing about how it all works out for you.
Alright.  The 150 arrived.
I'm hoping it might need to break in some. Right now it feels a bit like it's going through the motions.  The emotional connection to the performance I was getting through the Ref 75, just isn't there.
I know tubes need to set in. About how long does that take in your all's experience?  (All new tubes. They were all matched very well, w/in 1mv of master-slave, from TheTubeStore).
The bass does have the nth more control and it pressurizes my room a bit better on more demanding tracks.  
Right now, the plan is to let it play over night and check in again in the morning.  I'll likely let it play for a couple days before making any decisions. But, if things don't get much better (engaging emotionally), I'll be putting the 75 back in by end of weekend. 
Any advice, tips, experience.  How long should I wait to decide?