whats the very best sounding cables for realistic money

hi,
can you all please tell me if there are a really special sounding cable out there for realistic money, ie power cables 300/400gbp, signal cables 1m 400/500gbp and speaker cables for around 600/700gbp, i know its still alot of money but there must be a manufacturer out there thats not pulling our trousers down, or spending time and money on R&D to solve problems that do not need addressing ie over the top shielding or some other marketing nonsense, the company i am showing interest in are Anti cables ??????????
mains
Used older replaced models of Cardas, AudioQuest, Kimber, Synergestic Research - and get the lower mid to mid level stuff used and it's still half ok and not expensive. Power cords miss and match as you go and grab a semi ok - sort of decent one here and there or spend a fortune - start like we all did with a couple $100 Synergestic AC Master Couplers and a coupe Cardas this or AudioQuest that and use your best one on the source then pre then amp. Upgrade each one as you go selling the old one as you go so it only cost you the price difference. This will not get you great cable but it's not Cat5 or Homedepot extension cord cable either it's competent - well built - well engineered stuff that should always be worth right about what you pay for it as long as your smart about it. As you upgrade you can get all / most your money back. You might even like some of the older stuff especially if you haven't heard the newer - better stuff. Newbie cable Aphile 101. Then give yourself a treat for this conservative and displined approach and pick up a single set of Darwin interconnects - any version - the most expensive the better but all are good and place it right after your source. It will make your entire system a 1000 better and peel off layers you had no idea that were there but then it will also show you the impact that much improved cables can have so maybe don't do it. You will love the huge bump in performance for semi cheap money so do it but it very well might send you down the rabbit hole of chasing the bump and that gets expensive and usually starts in earnest when a cable knocks your sox off like the Darwin IC will surely do when used Amin these other modest yet competent less expensive cables but the good thing is the next bump will never be as large unless you spend a ton of doe so go for it and overall it's still a very cheap overall cable way to go. Then start getting better pc's from a $100 - $150 a pop to $300 to $350 one a time peice mail and sell your old one, your getting the picture. It's the only way to outfit your rig with semi ok cable that isn't total crap and is as cheap as humanly possible and still getting semi-useable cables. I would take a very good but older one of these brands over some value dirt cheap eBay cable any day. Good luck but there are no short cuts and this gets you a bit of the way there at a time. I mean no offense but anyone that's says cables don't matter are either totally clueless or their system sucks so it doesn't matter anyway. It's either one or the other... 
I use these....

http://image99.net/blog/files/d048bbacfce9bcad4a025be804771d9a-76.html

http://image99.net/blog/files/be8de0c383c5434907610d6b55049e69-75.html

http://image99.net/blog/files/4127b5fe2694586e383104364360373b-74.html

The IC design can also be used for Digital IC’s, but you do not need to use the silver signal conductor - copper will do nicely (after all, it works for computers so why go silver)

Everybody that has heard them are amazed at the level of performance - neutral, dynamic, controlled and spacious, with superb imaging and clarity

Want a second opinion! - ask Agon member @toddverrone

Regards...
I really think cables are system dependant. That being said, I submit Wireworld cables offer excellent value at all levels. Compared to many other cables I've had in my system, I find Wireworld to be neutral. It doesn't emphasize any part of the audio spectrum.