Fuses fuses fuses

Ok, this is about fuses

1- a standard Bussman fuse is UL approved. Are any "high end" fuses UL approved?

2- do any component manufacturers supply their gear with any of the usual suspects of high end fuses as opposed to a standard Bussman?

3- let's say fuses do make a difference. Given incoming power is AC, why could fuses be directional? 

Not meaning to light any fires here- 

thanks in advance 
128x128zavato
The placement of the fuses regarding direction  is random.  In my DAC and Line Stage the initial placement was better than when I subsequently reversed them. With my mono block amplifiers reversing the initial placement led to an improved sound.  The point is that it's truly random choice and both directions need to be heard. 
Charles 
When I read "out of phase" I think back to the old Shure test LPs. I have a hard time reconciling that a fuse in one direction sounds good and in a different orientation sounds out of phase in the manner presented by the Shure LP. 
Zavato,
I understand,  honestly there will be various descriptions of what different listeners have heard.  Your experience may in fact be quite different from mine.  I've no desire to convince or persuade anyone of anything as it is a fruitless effort.  I just state my individual listening experience and others can accept or reject as they see fit. Most folks will appreciate the reality that a topic such as this yields plenty of opinions and no universal consensus. 
Charles 
Labels are very important.
Proper label -- proper dough. More labels -- more dough.

Feel yer pepil dumb, unaware and unsavvy from gettin’ fake and keep on labeling so dis dummies keep buyin yer labels. You can do that with bag of rocks like @geoffkait does -- just have the right label.

Selling fake very often more profitable than selling drugs or guns, so buying bunch of nice lookin’ fuses from major electrical/electronic distributor dosen per buck with proper labeling equipment will fill up your bank super GOOD coz you can sell’m $25...75 each or so... Where else you can find profit to make from $1 12x$25...$75??

When I think about simple math equations, I kill all the science behind with just simple numbers.
I guess It's time to go dhgate or alibaba to see if any of those beauties can be purchased to resell!

Please note that LABELS for me not only trade mark, It’s also all applied publishing including reviews and rumors.

@geoffkait I don’t want to put words in Ralph’s mouth, either, but I’m pretty sure he’s not really on board the whole fuse directionality train. His argument is (and I suppose he could possibly be accused of fence sitting on fuse directionality) that when someone flips the fuse it somehow magically gets a better grip in the fuse holder. Cough, cough As I recall the other fence sitter Almarg agrees with Ralph in this regard.
Thanks, Geoff, that was what he said!
bob