Gungnir sound before and after multi-bit upgrade?

Would appreciate reading owners' descriptions of what they heard before and after upgrading their Schiit DACs to multi-bit.  What were the sonic benefits?  Mostly interested in effects on the Gungnir but would be interested in comments about Modi, BiFrost or Yggdrasil as well.  

Searched here on A'gon but did not come across anything that clearly addressed before and after sound.  

If this has been discussed and I missed it, my apologies but please link me to it.   

Thanks in advance.
128x128ghosthouse
Glad the Ygg is working out in your system, Kenny.  Schiit Audio seems like "the real deal" in terms of designing and mftg. affordable, great sounding equipment.  For me, the MB upgrade to the Gungnir is turning out to be even better than what I had first thought.      
@ghosthouse ,
Thanks for posting how long it takes. I was going to upgrade, but there was a backlog. It's nice to know that when they accept the order, it goes very quickly.
My only bugaboo with Schiit is that they will not comment on what makes the various models sound better. As I said, I owned the Modi and Bifrost.
When they would not comment on improved sound quality, I was hesitant to spend more, as what I owned sounded pretty darned good.
That my Gungnir bested them laid my mind to rest, (and, this is despite not being a Multi-Bit unit).
I thought they were full of their company name, but now I am a believer.
Bob

@gdnrbob
Did you fill out the form to join the que for the MB upgrade? The more I listen to the G w/MB the more certain I am it was money well spent. Continues to sound better and better.

re, "...they will not comment on what makes the various models sound better."
Schiit is a bit of quirky outfit. I had called at one point to find out what they recommended cable-wise...ICs and maybe power cord. Can’t recall if it was for the Gungnir or an Asgard 2. The response was something along the lines of "we don’t believe in cables". That’s NOT an exact quote but is the gist of what was communicated.  The tone was definitely "blunt".  I guess I can understand them not wanting to get sucked into the whole cable controversy, especially given how system (and listener) dependent results with different cables can be. It just wasn’t the helpful sort of response I was expecting.

Anyway, good luck in your further dealings with them. Hope you do get the MB upgrade.

I had called at one point to find out what they recommended cable-wise...ICs and maybe power cord.
The response was something along the lines of "we don’t believe in cables". That’s NOT an exact quote but is the gist of what was communicated. The tone was definitely "blunt".

The guys at Schiit are very technically orientated, especially Mike Moffat.

They probably were referring to mains cables, which is a bit of a voodoo subject, because differences can’t be measured, within the envelope they are being used with their products.

However interconnects "can" depending on output and input impedance’s, cause filtering effects with inductance, capacitance and resistance, the best with these are the lowest of all three, if you want/need the most transparent ones.

Cheers George
Another followup post re the Gungnir MB upgrade...

Am continuing to enjoy how music is sounding, mostly listening to ripped CDs or Tidal through an Aries Mini via Black Cat Silverstar 75 SPDIF to MF V-Link 192 to Gungnir. After listening to a ripped CD of Clapton’s 461 Ocean Blvd., I decided to listen to an old vinyl copy of "There’s One in Every Crowd". Usually, switching from digital to vinyl playback, I’ve noticed a greater fullness and "mellowness" associated with vinyl. Yesterday, for the first time ever, I was struck by how little difference there seemed to be switching from digital to vinyl. As others have said, seems like the MB upgrade has resulted in a more analog-like "feel" to digital playback.