Fuses fuses fuses

Ok, this is about fuses

1- a standard Bussman fuse is UL approved. Are any "high end" fuses UL approved?

2- do any component manufacturers supply their gear with any of the usual suspects of high end fuses as opposed to a standard Bussman?

3- let's say fuses do make a difference. Given incoming power is AC, why could fuses be directional? 

Not meaning to light any fires here- 

thanks in advance 
128x128zavato
good fuse-holders are generally copper alloy, silver plated in many cases, are available.

Non magnetic direct plating, in some. (no magnetic intermediary plating, ie nickel based)
Any recommendation?
Eaton and Littlefuse makes some beryllium copper silver plated fuseholders. Just a quick search away..at digikey, for example.
Acme Audio fuse holders, which I used to have back when I had fuses, are not only silver plated but cryo’d. Fuses should also be cryo’d for best results. Everything should be cryo’d. Almost all high end cable manufacturers routinely Cryo their cables. You have to if you want to compete in the marketplace.
@charles1dad 
"Terry9 I can tell you that the upgrade fuses are clearly effective in my system. However you’d likely remain skeptical based on your own inherent bias and preformed opinion."

Please re-read my earlier post, "I think it is possible that exotic fuses sound different" (2017/070/09/6:15 PM).

@geoffkait 
"OK, so if it would be "very easy to test" how come none of you guys ever bother to test it? Talk is cheap."

Because I'm not making an assertion which goes against established physics. You are. The onus of proof is on you.