Dick's / Dave's picks

Anyone else into this series of Grateful Dead recordings?
If so, please list your fave (s) or collection.
jafant

I always take Dave's picks as reference when price my inventory and always ignore it on my personal tastes that are absolutely opposite. I haven't liked single album that Dave picks.

when you read title underlined letter 'p' seems like letter 'D' in the word picks :-)
I am a fan of the Plangent Process as well. I do not know how long the heads (no pun) at GD have been utilizing it?

Happy Listening!
I have bootlegs that sound better than the Dave's Picks which which showed that they did not go through Plangent process.  They are all murky and I also notice that there is often very annoying distortion on certain frequencies, especially on Jerry solos.  That was at least apparent on the last one from last year that I got.
I agree about DP 21. Killer first set. All the 'little songs' and/or 'standards' all have something special to them. Even Keith is on ;) ...
'73 is one of my favorite years. I noticed many years ago that I like the year before a 'big year', so '71, '73 and some '76 (late). I guess the same goes for '89. 

I don't mind Jeffrey's work on the mixes. yes, they are different than what we were 'used to' but they are now a 'modern' sound... But sounds like I gotta get back in "the scene" to my old bros and get some of Charlie Millers newer remaster work...