Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
I purchased New, a pair of Dynaudio Contour 3.0's. These speakers kick ass! The beautiful natural cherry has darkened over the last 13 years. Never have I had any problem with them.They were handmade in Denmark,and I understand that Dynaudio keeps the original wood veneers on hand in case of a repair. Also,if I needed to replace a driver,they are the largest OEM supplier of drivers in the world. Kinda gives you a lot of peace of mind. Happy listening.

Matt M
WE GUARANTEE OUR SPEAKERS WILL BE THE PAIR TO HANG ON TO FOR LIFE. WE HAVE HEARD HUNDREDS OF AUDIOPHILE HIGH-END SPEAKERS..AND WE LIKE OUR OWN.
EVERYONE GO SEE OUR COMPANY WEBSITE.
WE ARE E.C.C (ECCENTRIC CUSTOM SPEAKERS)

OR CALL US ANYTIME

310-251-0034 MACK
316-390-8682 THANE
Makcer9,Maybe you should post this in the classified section.This is an ad,not a response to the post!