Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Post removed 
Post removed 
dlcockrum...

I will verify that "any old amp" sounds good with Thiel.  Subsequently,  it's the Thiels that make a body crazy afterward trying to find the mo' better amps to appease the audio gods. 

At the very least Thiels are addictive.  While almost everything in my current setup has been changed the Thiels remain unchanged.  I've tossed Musical Fidelity monoblocks at 'em, a CJ MF2200, Pass Labs X150.5, and maybe even a few others at 'em and the speakers stayed. (Even after a few switches - Maggie 1.7 and .7's, Von Schweikert VR-4's...) Thiel just does everything "right" for me even though my curiousity about other components is a weak spot. 

Just for sh*ts and giggles I hooked up an old Pioneer SX1050 receiver this weekend to my 3.6's and ya know what?  Damn if it didn't sound good. Love these freakin' speakers. 
Post removed